1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A: The Draught of Living Death
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?
C: Shrinking Solution
Each correct answer is worth 10 points eachTotal possible points for this section is 50 points