Part 1: Short Answer
1. Explain why Muggles need electricty.
Because they are unable to use magic. Almost all Muggle children need their computers and other electronic devices.
2. What are the most common ways Muggles communicate when they are not together in the same place?
Video chat, cell phones, and e-mail
3. How do Muggles cope with broken items?
The kids throw a fit, and the adults either fix it themselves, try to make someone else fix it, or throw it away.
4. Describe a popular Muggle sport.
Football - a bunch of big smelly Muggles that tackle each other as they try to move an oblong ball toward the end of a large field for points.
5. Name something you'd like to try doing without magic, and how you would accomplish it.
Washing a dog - I would have a friend hold the dog in a bucket, pour water on it, rub some soap ino its fur, and then rinse it out and repeat until the dog is clean.
Part 2: Identify these common Muggle items.
1. A small squared-off rod held in the hand with many soft buttons on one side with numbers and words written on them.
A remote control
2. A metal box with a long, handled hose, which counts several sets of numbers when you compress the handle.
A gas pump
3. A heavy rod with a single button that emits light when pushed.
4. A small, thin, glossy rectangle that has pictures on one side and emits a variety of noises, often attached to Muggles' ears with a thin cord.
5. A large cabinet with one glass side, displaying a variety of neatly organized items, which occasionally spits one out when the correct code is entered.
A vending machine
Part 3: Find a picture of the following Muggles and describe why they are famous.
1. Spike Jonze - famous director
2. Oprah Winfrey - talk show host
3. Bono - famous singer and musician and lead singer of Irish rock band U2
4. Elizabeth II - Queen of England
5. J.K. Rowling - only Muggle to know about wizards and not be married to one. Documentar of Harry Potter's life.