Sunday, April 18, 2010
Care of Magical Creatures Homework
I did the homework, except I can't seem to move the picture. So I'll start by describing what I picked to use in Care of Magical Creatures.
1. Raw meat to attract Thestrals.
2. Wood lice (in the glass bowl) to appease Bowtruckles.
3. A neck band to protect against vampire bats.
4. Binoculars to study creatures from afar that I wouldn't want to study up close.
5. A tank to study freshly caught Grindylows and Plimpies.
A house elf as wrinkly skin and has very large tennis ball eyes. It has a large nose, but like humans, they differ from elf to elf. It normally wears something like a household item, like Dobby's pillow case and Winky's tea towel.
Kreacher is the house elf of the Black Family.
Hermione is making hats for the house elfs.
You free a house elf by giving it clothes.
S.P.E.W. stands for The Society of the Promotion of Elfish Welfare