Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Package Arrival!

My owl arrived today! I was in the middle of playing my trumpet when my little sister yelled that an owl was coming to our house at a great pace. I finished my song, and ran downstairs. Seeing a large box, I asked mom if I had to finish playing my instrument before I could open the package. After she said yes, I finished playing with gusto. Then, when the box was finally opened, Mom said to lay everything out from what looked like a very packed, large box. I did a kind of happy dance upon seeing what the box's contents were.




I got 3 skeins of Knit Picks yarn (Sky, Navy, and Bare), a Knitbook, with basics and beyond, a set of size 10 3/4 Brittany DPNs, size 13 Crystal Palace Yarn Bamboo circulars, stitch markers, and a pattern for a Shaded Shepherd's Sack. Also in the package were these knitted items.



To accompany the above items, Penelope sent me this little guy. He is a little glass frog to help inspire me with my stories.

We got a picture of all the stuff Penelope of Flitwick sent me. I absolutely love the kit.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    ~mamascrocheter ravelry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat and scarf look quite toasty! I hope they've been keeping you warm! :D

    ReplyDelete